Award-winning family of bagpipers based in South Australia available for hire in Adelaide or rural SA for weddings, funerals, memorials, corporate or community events. If you would like a quote or have a question, please click here for our contact us / quote form.
Some past performances include:
- Channel 9 Telethon
- CFS memorial/ funeral services
- SA Wooden Boat Festival
- ANZAC Day Dawn Services
- ANZAC March RSL Murray Bridge
- True Grit Military Obstacle Course
- Australia Post
- Walkers Shortbread
- Heysen Festival
- Probus Anniversary
- Ride To Remember
- Remembrance Day services
- SA/Vic Lions Memorial Services
- PS Oscar W and PS Marion
- Festival of Hymns and Sacred Music
- various wedding, funeral/ memorial services, and other celebrations and commemorations
- Channel 7 News also aired a story on us nationally.
- Our pipers also play in one of Australia’s best pipe bands including at the Australian National Championships. We regularly compete/place at local and interstate championships throughout Australia.
Weddings and funerals are our specialty. We take pride in adding to your family’s special day with a well-tuned accomplished piper dressed neatly in Highland dress (black Argyle jacket and/or vest, kilt, glengarry, sporran, ghillie brogues) with none of the squawky sounds which too often give pipes a bad name and no sloppy dress.
If your event is in a rural area, we are happy to travel as we know it can be hard to obtain a bagpiper outside of metropolitan Adelaide.
Solo pipers are full-time professionals & available weekdays and weekends. Since we have a number of solo pipers, there is always someone to step in in case of illness etc so you won’t be left piperless on the day. If all pipers are booked out on the date you would like, we can put you in touch with other accomplished SA pipers whom we know are reliable. For bookings and quotes, please use the Contact Us form.
Sound samples available on request.
© All content including images, media, and text on this site is copyright.